"In the event of an emergency, over half of Americans would struggle to come up with $2,000 according to a 2011 study by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Many of us want to save more, but is it possible that in trying to save money you could actually find yourself spending more? As a financial advisor, here are five different ways that I’ve seen exactly that happen – and what you can do get yourself back on the savings track..."
You can read the rest of the article on her site (www.moneyzen.com): http://www.moneyzen.com/protect/financial-advisor-saving-strategies-that-can-lead-to-overspending/
Enjoy! And if you know of a great budgeting article, send it to me! I would love to read it.
BOOT CAMP starts August 4th!
$50 discounted price ends July 25th!
It’s a myth that Raw Foods has to be more expensive!
Welcome to the first ONLINE program designed to give you all the tools to THRIVE on a budget-loving raw foods lifestyle. It doesn’t matter if you are 100% raw, high raw, or raw friendly, this program will show you how to eat healthy while on a budget.
- To improve the WAY YOU SHOP for food!
- The Art of RAW menu planning and shopping lists!
- How to get in the mind-set of buying only what you need!
- How to grow a money-saving, successful Garden this SUMMER!
- How to STORE and PREPARE raw food in ways that save you money!
- How to CREATE and SUSTAIN a Budget!
- How to make your budget work for YOU!
- How to get the LIFE YOU WANT from your budget!
- The TRUE Price Tag of Overeating! The Art of Conscious Eating!
You will RECEIVE:
- A COLOR paperback or e-book copy of the 192-page Boot Camp Workbook! The workbook contains affirmations, articles, and activities for each day; food and exercise logs; food expense tracking log; journaling space; an Early-Start program (where you can start 10 days before Boot Camp); and lots of motivating pictures! View a sample of the workbook.
- Access to all 3 of my ebooks: Raw Foods on a Budget, Confessions of an East Coast Raw Vegan, and Raw Food in Real Families
Over 500 pages of Raw Content and Recipes!
- A 28-Day intensive program curriculum
- Daily Emails!
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Special event recordings with Brandi Rollins and other Raw Food experts to discuss menu planning, transitioning to raw foods, and raising children on raw
- A winter-loving menu plan and shopping list for each week
- Access to the community forum for daily support!
- Small group support meetings every week for the first 2 weeks
- Access to future 28-Day Raw Foods on a Budget programs for 1 year!!! That’s access to at least six 28-Day program sessions for one low price!