It’s a myth that Raw Foods has to be more expensive!
Welcome to the first ONLINE program designed to give you all the tools to THRIVE on a budget-loving raw foods lifestyle. It doesn’t matter if you are 100% raw, high raw, or raw friendly, this program will show you how to eat healthy while on a budget.
Creator of Raw Foods on a Budget and the Health on a Budget Summit, and Author of the award-winning book Raw Foods on a Budget, Brandi Rollins, will give you all the tools you need to succeed on a budget!
By taking a holistic approach, Brandi will teach you how to create a Food Budget that you can THRIVE on; how to easily BUY WHAT YOU NEED and EAT ALL YOU HAVE; HOW and WHERE to find inexpensive, high-quality produce; how to PREPARE and STORE raw foods in ways that stretch your dollar; and even how to embrace the ABUNDANCE and JOY a budget can bring to your life! Yep, you get all that!
In this 28 Day Bootcamp, you will learn:
- How to make RAW FOODS work for you!
- How to CREATE and SUSTAIN a Budget!
- How to make your budget work for YOU!
- How to get the LIFE YOU WANT from your budget!
- To improve the WAY YOU SHOP for food!
- The Art of RAW menu planning and shopping lists!
- How to get in the mind-set of buying only what you need!
- How to grow a money-saving, successful Garden this SUMMER!
- How to STORE and PREPARE raw food in ways that save you money!
- The TRUE Price Tag of Overeating! The Art of Conscious Eating!
You will RECEIVE
- A COLOR paperback or e-book copy of the 192-page Boot Camp Workbook! The workbook contains affirmations, articles, and activities for each day; food and exercise logs; food expense tracking log; journaling space; an Early-Start program (where you can start 10 days before Boot Camp); and lots of motivating pictures! View a sample of the workbook.
- Access to all 3 of my ebooks: Raw Foods on a Budget, Confessions of an East Coast Raw Vegan, and Raw Food in Real Families
Over 500 pages of Raw Content and Recipes!
- A 28-Day intensive program curriculum
- Daily emails inspiring you to make the most of out everyday!
- Special interviews and conference calls with Brandi Rollins and other Raw Food experts to discuss menu planning, transitioning to raw foods, and raising children on raw
- Small Group Support Meetings each week for the first 2 weeks!
- Daily text messages of inspiration, tips, and reminders! (Optional)
- In-season and low-cost menu plan and shopping list for each week of the Boot Camp!
- Access to the community forum for extra support!
- FREE enrollment into the ‘Early Start’ Program* of the Boot Camp!
- Access to future 28-Day Raw Foods on a Budget programs for 1 year!!! That’s access to at least six 28-Day program sessions for one low price!
What people are saying about Raw Foods on a Budget!
“As a new person to Raw I needed help. I needed recipes that were both easy to make and on a budget. Brandi’s work has helped me to make the change easier and more cost effective. I felt like I had hit the jackpot when I found Raw on a Budget. I am so thankful for Brandi’s work and I think anyone who is starting out on a raw diet should buy this book.”
“Raw Foods on a Budget has been blessing for me in many ways. This book offers everything a beginner on the raw food journey will needed to get started and to stick with it. It offers wonder strategies from shopping to planning simple and delicious meals, and much, much more while on a budget. I am forever grateful for this wonderful book!!”
“What an amazing book! The amount of research and the level of detail the author put into this shows her dedication to bringing the healthy raw food to people and making it affordable. The recipes looks delicious, too!!”
“WHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK!!! IT HAS BEEN SAID “TO BE A SUCCESS YOU MUST FIND A NEED AND FILL IT”. BRANDI HAS DONE JUST THAT! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND THE WISDOM & PRACTICAL ADVICE, GIVEN IN ABUNDANCE, IN THIS BOOK. AS A DISABLED PERSON ON A TIGHT BUDGET AND NEW TO THE RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE, THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO SHOW ME THE WAY TO RAW FOOD SUCCESS. THANKS, BRANDI, FOR NOT KEEPING THIS AMAZING INFORMATION TO YOURSELF!!!”
“Yes, for being able to go simply raw and not go broke doing it. Raw Foods on a Budget is a must have for all who seek peace of mind, body, spirit, and wallet.”
“The state of the world relies on our ability to live in harmony with nature. Eating raw foods is one of the simple ways to change the world. Thank you for creating this book to guide us on how to really nourish our selves within any budget and change the world at the same time. Magnificent!”
“Thank you for this book, great information and recipes. This help me keep healthy and the pocket book still has cash. I have learned so much from your site and book. Thank you again.”
Recipes from Raw Foods on a Budget!
Yes, affordable can look THIS GOOD!
12 Month Risk Free Guarantee!
I am all about helping people save money and as long as you put in the effort, you will see the savings.
If for any reason you’re not thrilled, you can contact me at any time within the next 12 months for a prompt 100% refund. My email is brandi[at]rawfoodsonabudget[dot]com. This is my direct personal email address.
The Next Session Starts June 8, 2014!
BUT, register by June 1st to get the Early-Bird $50 Price!
Get Full Boot Camp + E-Book Copy of Workbook
Get Full Boot Camp
+ Paperback Copy of Workbook Mailed to Your House
(incl. E-Book Copy)
Change takes time and I want to meet you where you are!
the super-affordable, early-bird price of $50 is available! And you email will not be shared…EVER!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What type of equipment do I need?
I like to create menu plans that are accessible to most people, so I keep the recipes simple yet interesting. Overall, the menu plans require a knife, cutting board, and a basic blender and food processor (mini to large). That’s it! You don’t need a dehydrator or high-speed blender like a Vitamix (TM). When it comes to a blender, all you really need is one with a sharp blade. If you have had your blender for many…many years, you may want to replace the blade (otherwise it may just spin the food around). When it comes to a food processor, try to borrow one from a friend or family member. Many people have food processors and don’t use them…in fact, I got my food processor from my auntie! A mini food processor will also work, but you will have to split many of the recipes in half to make sure they blend correctly.
*What is the ‘Early Start’ Phase of the program?
Because this is an intensive bootcamp, I want to offer people an opportunity to get a head start on the program’s curriculum and activities before the program actually starts. The activities in Early Start phase is more spread out than in the bootcamp (which makes it easy to start) and consists of daily emails containing activities and audio recordings of interviews and talks. Participants are automatically enrolled into the Early Start Phase if they enroll at least four days before the bootcamp start date; however, the earlier you enroll, the more you can take advantage of this phase. I highly recommend that people enroll early to take advantage of this phase! So far, the feedback on this component of the program has been great, so I am sure you will love it!
Do All Stars get access to this program for FREE?
A 100% YES! All Stars get everything that I offer online for FREE! This includes programs, ebooks, the Health on a Budget Summit, and webinars. For more information on the All Star program, go here: www.rawfoodsonabudget.com/allstar. If you are All Star, I send periodic emails to All Stars containing All Star freebies and specials, so please check your email for instructions on how to register for this program. Remember that you receive lifetime access to this program. If you have any trouble, shoot me an email: brandi[at]rawfoodsonabudget[dot]com.
How do I register for this session if I previously purchased this program less than 1 year ago?
Everyone who purchases the 28 Day program gets access to the current and upcoming sessions of this program forever. Before each session, I send an email to all previous 28 Day registrants with details on how to register for the upcoming session. So please check your email for instructions on how to register. If you have any trouble or did not receive the email, contact me at brandi[at]rawfoodsonabudget[dot]com.