Here is a quick sorbet recipe! You can either make it in a food processor or hi-speed blender!
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 peach or 1 additional banana
1 small handful of raisins
1/4 cup raspberries or another dark berry
1/8 tsp green stevia, honey or agave to sweeten (if needed)
Blend and process until smooth!
Enjoy and share recipe!
Want to reduce the costs of your raw foods diet?
Enroll into my affordable ONLINE 28 Day Bootcamp!
- To improve the WAY YOU SHOP for food!
- The Art of RAW menu planning and shopping lists!
- How to get in the mind-set of buying only what you need!
- How to grow a money-saving, successful Garden this SUMMER!
- How to STORE and PREPARE raw food in ways that save you money!
- How to CREATE and SUSTAIN a Budget!
- How to make your budget work for YOU!
- How to get the LIFE YOU WANT from your budget!
- The TRUE Price Tag of Overeating! The Art of Conscious Eating!
You will RECEIVE:
- A COLOR paperback or e-book copy of the 192-page Boot Camp Workbook! The workbook contains affirmations, articles, and activities for each day; food and exercise logs; food expense tracking log; journaling space; an Early-Start program (where you can start 10 days before Boot Camp); and lots of motivating pictures! View a sample of the workbook.
- Access to all 3 of my ebooks: Raw Foods on a Budget, Confessions of an East Coast Raw Vegan, and Raw Food in Real Families
Over 500 pages of Raw Content and Recipes!
- A 28-Day intensive program curriculum
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Special event recordings with Brandi Rollins and other Raw Food experts to discuss menu planning, transitioning to raw foods, and raising children on raw
- A menu plan and shopping list for each week
- Access to the community forum for daily support!
- Small group support meetings every week for the first 2 weeks
- Access to future 28-Day Raw Foods on a Budget programs for 1 year!!! That’s access to at least six 28-Day program sessions for one low price!