This spicy root veggie is great for weight loss, high in vitamin C, and will keep things moving (if you know what I mean)!
I just happen to have a few of these goodies in the fridge while I was juicing green apples and wheatgrass. And on an impulse, I decided to add one to the juice to see what it would take like.
Well, let's just say that I was pleasantly surprised. It was a great combination of spicy, sweet, slightly sour, and flavor! Here's the recipe:
Green apples and rutabagas
3 green apples
1 large handful of wheatgrass or dark leafy green (e.g. kale)
Juice all! And here's a picture of the juice...so pretty!
GO RAW THIS WINTER!
RAW Boot Camp Starts on March 3, 2013!
Pay only $50 if you enroll before Feb 21st!
- To improve the WAY YOU SHOP for food!
- The Art of RAW menu planning and shopping lists!
- How to get in the mind-set of buying only what you need!
- How to grow a money-saving, successful Garden this SUMMER!
- How to STORE and PREPARE raw food in ways that save you money!
- How to CREATE and SUSTAIN a Budget!
- How to make your budget work for YOU!
- How to get the LIFE YOU WANT from your budget!
- The TRUE Price Tag of Overeating! The Art of Conscious Eating!
You will RECEIVE:
- A COLOR paperback or e-book copy of the 192-page Boot Camp Workbook! The workbook contains affirmations, articles, and activities for each day; food and exercise logs; food expense tracking log; journaling space; an Early-Start program (where you can start 10 days before Boot Camp); and lots of motivating pictures! View a sample of the workbook.
- Access to all 3 of my ebooks: Raw Foods on a Budget, Confessions of an East Coast Raw Vegan, and Raw Food in Real Families
Over 500 pages of Raw Content and Recipes!
- A 28-Day intensive program curriculum
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Special event recordings with Brandi Rollins and other Raw Food experts to discuss menu planning, transitioning to raw foods, and raising children on raw
- A winter-loving menu plan and shopping list for each week
- Access to the community forum for daily support!
- Small group support meetings every week for the first 2 weeks
- Access to future 28-Day Raw Foods on a Budget programs for 1 year!!! That’s access to at least six 28-Day program sessions for one low price!
The Next Session Starts March 3, 2013!