Yummy Collard Green Smoothie
This recipe is delicious, simple, and the perfect morning green smoothie! The greens in this smoothie are collards–my favorite green. Collards make the best green smoothies because they are tame in one way and invigorating in another.
Oh, you may have noticed that I have a spoon into my smoothie. I like to eat my smoothies with a spoon because it slows me down and invites me to savor every bite. It’s economical too because I end up eating half as much than if I drank it from a glass. This is a pretty cool way to save money and still feel satisfied.
Enjoy and share on Facebook (or Tweet)!
Director and Creator, Health on a Budget Summit (www.HealthonaBudgetSummit.com)
Author of the award-winning book, Raw Foods on a Budget
Want to reduce the costs of your raw foods diet?
Enroll into our affordable ONLINE 28 Day Bootcamp!
- To improve the WAY YOU SHOP for food!
- The Art of RAW menu planning and shopping lists!
- How to get in the mind-set of buying only what you need!
- How to grow a money-saving, successful Garden this SUMMER!
- How to STORE and PREPARE raw food in ways that save you money!
- How to CREATE and SUSTAIN a Budget!
- How to make your budget work for YOU!
- How to get the LIFE YOU WANT from your budget!
- The TRUE Price Tag of Overeating! The Art of Conscious Eating!
You will RECEIVE:
- Access to all 3 of my ebooks: Raw Foods on a Budget, Confessions of an East Coast Raw Vegan, and Raw Food in Real Families
Over 500 pages of Raw Content and Recipes!
- A 28-Day intensive program curriculum
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Special event recordings with Brandi Rollins and other Raw Food experts to discuss menu planning, transitioning to raw foods, and raising children on raw
- A menu plan and shopping list for the lst week (afterwhich, I will show you how to create your own)
- Access to the private community forum for daily support!
- Small group support meetings every week for the first 2 weeks
- Access to future 28-Day Raw Foods on a Budget programs for 1 year!!! That’s access to at least six 28-Day program sessions for one low price!
The Next Session Starts July 15, 2012!
Register now to get a head start on the program curriculum!